An Intelligent Platform to Perform and Filter SCRA Searches: Accurately, Quickly, Cost-Effectively
SCRA-DX delivers a comprehensive, on-demand verification service of individuals with active duty military status, as defined by the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act of 2003 (SCRA).
Our proven SCRA solution provides automated SCRA searches accurately and successfully so you can remain compliant with clients’ every changing requirement.
SCRA-DX Platform Efficiencies
- Don’t miss another milestone deliverable trying to time when to run a search.
- Leave the name variations and permutations to SCRA DX and have all of the searches returned as one document plus redacted too.
- Run your entire portfolio every day and skip trying to time the SCRA searches with client milestones.
- Leave the various servicer requirements to SCRA DX by configuring and saving them.
The superior platform functionality:
- Filters results
- Searches daily or one time
- Searches name variations
- Combines the searches into one document
- Redacts personal info (NPI)
- Identifies individuals whose military status has change
- Archives previously searched results for a user configurable period of time
Comprehensive Monitoring & Maintenance
Expect single search results within seconds. A five million borrower population can be searched within hours. SCRA DX monitoring solutions:
- Uploads your active customer base
- Monitors daily for changes …. Reporting only the changes
- Adjusts monitoring frequency (e.g. daily, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Removes monitoring of those customers when no longer necessary or needed
SCRA-DX Name Variations Solved
Monitor your borrower population more frequently with complete name variations. SCRA DX takes away the guess work regarding name variations to search. Other systems require you to submit each name variation as single searches. SCRA DX prompts you to send the names, 2, 3, 4 names and then it searches every combined name variation.
If you don’t cover your full portfolio, you’re leaving your company exposed!
Let’s use a “Mary Smith” in your database. She might be listed as Mary Smith Jones in the DoD database. SCRA-DX combines all variations in one search:
1 Search =
- Mary Smith
- Mary Smith Jones
- Mary Jones Smith
- Mary Smith-Jones
- Mary Jones-Smith
- Mary SmithJones
- Mary JonesSmith
- Mary Jones
Industry Standard API
SCRA-DX offers a feature rich, fully functional API if you require programmatic access from your application:
- Supports the NetDirector API
- Enhanced SCRA DX API: If you don’t use Net Director API, the SCRA DX API will automatically come up with the various name combinations for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
SCRA DX is a platform designed to intelligently search the SCRA website and database. The platform offers functionality which can filter results, search once or daily, search name variations, redact personal info, identify people whose SCRA status has changed and to return previously searched results for a configurable period of time.
SCRA DX limits in-house development of tools to schedule, filter, redact and manage SCRA requirements.
1,000 individual searches
12.5 million scheduled searches
Yes < 150k searches per day can be run on SCRA DX supplied hardware/device. > 150k searches per day should be run using SCRA DX software and client provided server/storage.
Yes, there are 3 types of searches supported by SCRA DX
- Single record searches – search an individual person 1 time, returns search criteria page and search results page
- Batch record searches – search multiple people, 1 time each, returns only search results page
- Daily Monitoring searches – SCRA DX supports searching a population daily.
Single record searches are most useful when time is of the essence.
Batch searches are best used when a large number of people need to be searched one time only.
Daily Monitoring allows a large population to be monitored daily over a period of time without making daily requests to SCRA DX.
Daily Monitoring supports various configurations to only report desired results.
Individual searches generally take < 2 seconds but are dependent upon the response time of the SCRA website. Batch / Daily Monitoring searches usually take less than 1 hour, but are dependent upon the response time of the SCRA website.
Search Requests are submitted to SCRA DX via a web service, file share or .sftp server in the SCRA DX format.
Results are returned via file share or .sftp server
Yes. SCRA DX supports the following when used with daily monitoring:
- Search Errors - the SCRA website reports an error or multiple results were found for the given criteria
- All Hits - the search result indicates Active Duty, Left Active Duty or Future Callup
- First Active Duty - the search result indicates this is the first time a person was returned as active duty
- First Left Active Duty - the search result indicates Left Active Duty, and the prior result was not Left Active Duty
- First Future Callup - the search result indicates Future Callup, and the prior result was not Future Callup
- All Non-Hits - the search result indicates Not Active Duty, Not Left Active Duty and Not Future Callup
- First Not Active Duty - the search result indicates Not Active Duty, and the prior result was Active Duty
- First Not Left Active Duty - the search result indicates Not Left Active Duty, and the prior result was Left Active Duty
- First Not Future Callup - the search result indicates Not Future Callup, and the prior result was Future Callup
Yes. SCRA DX supports storing search results for a configured amount of time, usually < 30 days. The configuration is based on the number of searches expected and the hardware supporting SCRA DX.
Yes. SCRA supports last name variations as well as suffix variations
Yes. SCRA DX can support the following redaction configurations
- No Search Criteria Page
- No redaction of results
- Show last 4 of social security number
- Redact entire social security number
A client specific phone number and email address will be provided.
Normal support hours are 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. However, if an emergency message is left support person will return the call within 15 minutes.
Updates will be provided to each client with instructions on how to install the update.
If remote access has been provided the SCRA DX team can deploy the update.
The SCRA DX team monitors SCRA website constantly for changes, notifications, performance issues and outages
Yes. Each installation will need a certificate in order to configure SCRA DX.
Expected install time is less than 1 week assuming certificates, hardware and software is on site and accessible.
Name and social security number are encrypted at the database level.
Failed searches will automatically retry for 90 minutes (default configuration). After 90 minutes searches will need to be re-queued.
It is recommended that searches are maintained for less than < 30 days. The retention time will be dependent upon volume, hardware and installation.
The default and recommended setting is 30 days.